26 May 2008

Taken out of context...

At a recent dinner party an acquaintance said;

"BUT FORTUNATELY THERE ARE ONLY TWO OR THREE BLACK PEOPLE LIVING ON MY STREET"

Now out of context that statement is offensive, but when you place it in context it forms part of a rather funny and inoffensive story about his dog barking aggressively at dark-skinned people, possibly as a result of a previous, and abusive, owner who may have happened to have skin of a darkish hue... Or perhaps it is just a racist dog.1

For those of you who do not think that that statement needs to be placed into context to be amusing I imagine you are in a hurry to finish reading this blog because you're late for your Klan meeting.2 Late by about 130 years bozos.

If anyone knows about any anti-white racist dogs please tell me!

Oh and3


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. And now here is something from our Bute correspondent and Metro
2. The Ku Klux Klan website is hosted in Belize , ironically a very multicultural country. However it's history of slavery and colonialism would no doubt appeal to the KKK.
3. To all my friends who have told me you cannot use footnotes when blogging I say bite me! - bite me like a racist dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visit Counter