15 November 2008

WARNING - CRAZY DELUSIONAL PERSON



I think that someone with lots of money to spend has a crush on me. I am being serious. For some months now I have noticed that this person has been putting up messages in public places asking me for sex. The request is very direct and a phone number is attached and I am told to call. I am afraid. I think this person must be following me. They knew that I was taking a different route to work because I was house-sitting and put those signs asking me for sex on the roads that I traveled to get to work. I am worried. Should I call the police?





Anyway I have included a picture of one of the signs below... If you know anything about the person putting these messages up can you tell me? Or tell them to stop?




WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE ME ALONE????

3 comments:

  1. and....if u turn on your radio, you might hear them speaking to you, too.

    You're right, there is someone delusional.......

    hehe, you're a tool

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL - I was thinking - what the hell...a serious post from Finchy... then the punchline. You're too f**king funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only one person stalking you this month?? Are you losing your touch Dave?

    Blog more loser!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Visit Counter