09 April 2010

Yabba Dabba 'I do'

A Flintstones-themed wedding was deemed newsworthy this week. The bride was dressed as Wilma, the groom Fred, and members of the official party and guests dressed as cavemen in honour of the well known 1960's cartoon.

I am not sure if I was more surprised that such a non-event made it on to the news or that someone would willingly associate their special romantic day with such an unromantic theme based on a TV show. If the Flintstones cartoon held some special significance for them, e.g. if their names actually were Fred and Wilma, or the Flintstones saved their lives somehow then it would make it easier for me to appreciate their choice. I would still think was tacky, obviously.
But at least they were not Shrek fans...



No wonder people do not want the 'gays' destroying the sanctity of marriage...they are having too much doing it themselves.

2 comments:

  1. I wana congratulate you for such a wonderful and excellent work keep it up though its
    awesome best online pharmacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAO its totally indifferent i'm so impressed the way you presented this

    ReplyDelete

Blog Visit Counter