16 February 2010

Unbearable Yogi

The other day I got to work at 8.50am. The other 4 members of my team were gathered around the desk next to mine. I said hello to all of them and they all said hello back, including my ursine colleague Yogi Bear who then said

“David got all his ‘good mornings’ out in one go. That is the benefit of being the last person in to work."

Was he having a dig about me being allegedly late for work? Surely not I thought. Give Yogi the benefit of the doubt, I thought.

But then he said, "I will have to get in late tomorrow like David and do that.”

And then I just wanted to locate a bear trap...

It is legal to shoot bears right? ;)

1 comment:

  1. It is glad to see this blog, it is good and detailed fun to read this, nice informative blog, Thanks for share this article.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Visit Counter