02 February 2009

Maggie Taberer Naked

At work I made a reference to this woman...

Maggie Tabberer, the famous Australian fashion model/magazine editor of a certain age with a full figure and a penchant for hats and slick back hair.

In response to my reference to Maggie a young heterosexual female colleague, nicknamed KittySlap, responded far too eagerly with,

"I would love to see Maggie Tabberer naked!"

I am fairly confident that KittySlap was suggesting that Maggie's true figure is camouflaged well through her sleek stylish clothing...

The desire to see Maggie T naked is something that could only be heard expressed in a retirement village, if at all...

Below I have posted a picture of Maggie the way she might like to be remembered.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visit Counter