18 February 2009

Miss Attach


I wish Microsoft Outlook could prevent me from sending an email when I have stated that I am attaching a file and, as usual, I have forgotten to attach a file. Perhaps any email that includes any of the words "attach" "attached" "attaching" or "attachment" could require a file to be attached before it could be sent, unless the user selects 'ignore.'
I think it would make the world a better place.
OK. Now I have solved that issue I think I am primed to tackle the Middle East Crisis and then World Peace. I think I have more chance than this poor chickadee...

2 comments:

  1. cripes! that is embarrassing.
    she should have asked for the question to be repeated. although it probably wouldn't have helped much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think God forgot to 'attach' a brain to her body...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Visit Counter