01 April 2009

Coles for sore arseholes




Do you love Coles? Apparently You'll Love Coles. I know I love Coles' scented clumping cat litter. Without it, gee...well I think my life would be empty... well, at least, far less clumped. Sure I don't even own a cat but the product is so damn good and the marketing so believable I just had to buy some. And don't you just love the random suburbanites pictured on the packaging identified by a generic first name and an inane comment related to the product they are promoting. I am not sure what the selling blurb is for the woman holding the cat above but I think it might be, "Helen spends Saturday nights at home stroking her pussy."



I am looking forward to Coles introducing more personal hygiene products into the You'll Love Coles range. eg condoms. I should imagine the blurb will be "Tom likes his condoms ribbed for extra pleasure." or perhaps "Tom hopes she doesn't have a headache tonight."

1 comment:

  1. are you going to let 'Coles for sore arseholes' be your last post?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Visit Counter